This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Glebelands, West Molesey
- Extended Victorian Semi detached house with annexe
- Three/four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances plus a separate dining room
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious and well maintained
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Good size mature garden with off street parking to the front
- Easy access to local shops, amenities and transport link to Hampton Court station
- No onward chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this lovely Victorian semi detached house which benefits from a double storey extension to provide versatile living accommodation with the added benefit of a one bedroom annexe. The ground floor comprises of a pretty sitting room with a feature fireplace, separate dining room and a modern well fitted kitchen with integral appliances, the first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is well maintained and decorated in neutral colours throughout. The annexe offers independent and flexible living accommodation and comprises of a double bedroom, shower room and open plan living/kitchen room with views overlooking a mature garden. The property has recently installed UPVC double glazing throughout and is gas centrally heated. Externally to the rear there is a mature garden with a westerly aspect and to the front there is off street parking for two vehicles. Situated in a popular cul-de-sac location. Easy access to local schools, shops and bus route connecting with Hampton Court train station (Zone 6). No onward chain.